Sustentia Social Innovation Support for organizations, companies and organizations with consulting projects, consultancy and research, to fully include the concerns aroused by the effects of business in society. Provides solutions adjusted to the specific circumstances and innovative type of organization (sector, size, location, etc.), through a close cooperation at all stages of counseling.
We understand that the Social Responsibility (RS) It must be assumed both by companies and by other types of entities, According to its impacts on the society. Sustentia Social innovation supports companies to integrate into your strategy and business operations social concerns, environmental, human rights and consumers. In order to achieve this objective adequately, It is accurate that the entity takes into account all its stakeholders throughout the process of management.
To achieve this goal, We consider it necessary to take into account the Social responsibility as a transversal element to all the functional areas of the Organization. The objective is to identify, manage, preventing and mitigating its potential negative impacts, and so maximize the value for shareholders and other stakeholders.
Sustentia Social Innovation has extensive experience in developing baselines and setting targets and actions to improve the management of RS of the organization or entity. The result of this has developed the methodology Madders (Analysis Model, Diagnosis and Developing a Social Responsibility Strategy) that runs throughout the planning process and development of a management system RS.
We define and develop the structures and management tools responsible for implementing and measuring progress and effectiveness of RS Strategic Plan and its activities.
Social Responsibility involves understanding and satisfying the needs and expectations of stakeholders according to the commitments and values of the company or entity.
Sustentia considered essential to this orientation and therefore we rely on the principles of the AA1000 standard in order to identify correctly, meet their needs and expectations, prioritize, engage with them and measure, assess and report, building trust and strengthening the relationship.
For our organization becomes very important proper identification of risks in order to manage, remove, reduce and / or transform the potential negative impacts and enhance positive.
By adopting a continuous improvement approach, CSR management involves monitoring the company and incorporate the risks it faces in the economic, social and environmental.
Proper management in the supply chain involves identifying-with a focus on continuous improvement, the risks need to be managed as a result of the relationship with actors of the supply chain.
Sustentia Social Innovation has advised major corporations in the design of a system for selecting and managing suppliers to ensure compliance with the DH.
Through a multidisciplinary business experience, legal and humanitarian, Sustentia provides an adequate remedy holistic and existing complaints mechanisms in cases of human rights violations by business.
The management and control system involves organizations in many cases a complex configuration involved in the owners, Steering Committee, Board of Directors, investors and shareholders and other stakeholders. This complexity, derivative and also increased its special characteristics must be properly managed as a specific area of CSR.
Besides being publishing on the subject, Sustentia analyzed from 2004 Corporate Governance reports of IBEX 35 companies.
The policy of transparency and accountability organizations adopt and develop the mechanisms to develop are the key to confidence, the support and the participation and collaboration of stakeholders. Also avoids the appearance of direct risks arising from the opacity and supports risk control corruption and possible impacts.
Sustentia performs the technical direction of the annual report of the Social Responsibility, analyzing the quality of information in memories responsibility IBEX35.
Sustentia Social innovation has developed the Methodology of analysis RET, which allows evaluating, objective criteria, risk consistent with the company's social commitments associated with collaborations with other organizations.
This methodology analyzes the country risk, sector, property, and behavior management system and has been applied to more than 70 companies or business groups analyzed at the end of 2011.
We work to establish systematic mechanisms of contact and relationship with stakeholders that enable the resolution of conflicts in a peaceful and participatory
We develop specific methods of mediation firm relationship with its stakeholders.
We provide advice aimed at aligning fiscal policy and business practices with their commitments and practices of Corporate Social Responsibility, including the views of its stakeholders. To this end, we start:
- Of the relevant international regulations and standards.
- Risk map for decision making.
Sustentia are working from 2010 in the area of fiscal responsibility and transparency, conducting research, definiendo models and indicators and acting as facilitator multistakeholder groups that are addressing these issues
In order to define and manage commitments effectively with stakeholders of SMEs, the focus is on reducing risks and negative impacts and extend the positive, generating value, differentiation and opportunities.
For this, Sustentia Social Innovation has developed Sustent-Art Methodology, to advise employers of handicrafts and other rural SMEs, addressed to the diagnosis and identification of actions to improve the management of its communication RS and responsible practices.
We advise organizations to integrate the management of securities in their strategies and operations, emphasizing social actor status of the company, with an approach that reconciles the private interest and the public good.
Sustentia commitment to entrepreneurs and companies whose business model rests on the inclusion of social values in its strategic positioning and management of their activities.
- Technical assistance on the “Mainstreaming of rights management and reporting upon the disability in the company”, for DKV insurance, (Madrid, 2013).
- I am a student “Disability & CSR Reporting. Compared reporting practice of 40 selected MNCs”, Juanjo Cordero, Marleen Rueda and Tania Ortiz de Zuñiga, in collaboration with Sustentia Social innovation, International Labour Organization – ILO, (2014).
- Project consulting for Bankia on “Deployment of principles and values: RSC 2013-2015 strategic lines”, (Madrid, 2013).
- Consulting for the design project of the “RSC 2013-2015 operational plan”, of Bankia, 2013.
- Design of the “Methodology of analysis of ethical risks and human rights” and application more than above 70 companies, Sustentia Social Innovation (The global environment, 2008-2013).
- Technical coordination and analysis 8 editions of the study "Corporate Social responsibility in annual reports of the companies of the Ibex 35", the Observatorio RSC (Madrid, 2004-2013).
- Research and development of a “Mapping initiatives and relevant actors on Corporate Social responsibility”, for the incidence of UNICEF strategy, (Madrid, 2012).
- Preparation and updating of the “Methodology of analysis of the quality of CSR in the memories of the IBEX 35 information”, on the basis of different norms and standards related to aspects of CSR (human rights, Labor and consumer, relations with interest groups, corporate governance, taxation, etc., for the Observatorio RSC (Madrid, 2004-2013).
- Participation in the “Workshops to define a strategy for the EU on transparency of enterprises”, European Commission – DG Enterprises and Industry (Brussels, 2010-2012).
- Creation of a “Methodology of analysis and identification of risks of impact on rights of 96 economic subsectors and sectors”, Oxfam InterMon. The global environment. (2011).
- Participation, with the Spanish delegation, on “Working Group for the preparation of the Guidelines on the management of Corporate Social Responsibility – ISO 26000”, in the International Organization for Standardization ISO, (The global environment, 2010).
- Elaboration of the “Methodology and guide Social responsibility for craftsmen and SMEs in rural areas”, for the Spanish Foundation for the innovation of crafts - Fundesarte, with funding from the Ministry of Labour and Immigration of the Government of Spain (Spain, 2009-2010).
- Development of “33 workshops and consulting for artisans of Castilla La Mancha in CSR” for the application of the methodology support you, for the Spanish Foundation for Innovation of Crafts – Fundesarte (Castilla-La Mancha, 2010-2011).
- Research and development of the “Principles of investment and socially responsible performance of Spanish firms in developing countries”, for the Carolina Foundation (Madrid, 2008-2009).
- Technical advice on “Strategic positioning of the Fundación Carolina in CSR”, for the Carolina Foundation, (Madrid, 2007-2008).
- Advice in the “Design of the system of selection and management of suppliers to ensure the respect of human rights”, for the Grupo Ferrovial (Madrid, 2007).
- Participation in the “Standardization Technical Committee, processor of Ethics and CSR Management”, of AENOR, (Madrid, 2001-2005).
- Participation in the UN Global Compact "square table" in Spain, Spanish network of the Global Compact, (Madrid, 2003-2004).
- Participation in the “Forum of experts from the Ministry of labour of Spain for the development of the CTN 165 Ethics”, AENOR Standardization Technical Committee, (Madrid, 2002-2004).
- Masters in Sustainability and CSR: Elaboration, correction tutoring and case studies for the module HR and Industrial Relations UNED-Uji (2007-2013).
- Master Executive for Craft Designers, of the Escuela de Organización Industrial – EOI and Spanish Foundation for the innovation of crafts- Fundesarte, (2013).
- Course in CSR. Methods of Analysis and Strategic Planning based on CSR risks: Preparation of materials, mentoring and evaluation, UNED (2004-2012).
- “Training in Corporate Social responsibility”, with the Andalusian Federation of industrial corporations – FEANSAL, project under the ARE SEVILLA (Seville, 2007)
- Course “University expert in planning and management of projects of cooperation: Development and Human Rights”, Organization of Ibero-American States (OEI), the National University of distance education (UNED), and the CIDEAL Foundation of international cooperation, (Madrid, 2006).
- “Technical training on tools and standards of Corporate Social responsibility”, for the BBVA CSR Department, (Madrid, 2006).
- “Management of disability in DKV”, DKV insurance (Madrid, 2014).
- Lamb, C. and Garcia, M. (2013). Chapter 3: Corporate governance. In Marquina, P. (Coord.) and other, “Social Responsibility: pending task”, pp. 49-70, Peru's Catholic University – Pearson, (Lime, 2013).
- Participation in the micro-insurance DKV in Ecuador, collected in the publication “15 years working for a world better”, DKV insurance, (Barcelona, 2013).
- Lamb, C.(2012). 29. Transparency and rights: accountability: a requirement on Social responsibility. Lopez L. (Coord.) and other, “Autonomy and heteronomy of the social responsibility of the company”, pp. 965-994, Editorial COMARES, (Granada, 2012).
- Carneiro, M., Lamb, C., J Lamb., Martin V., (2012).35. Expanding market. Global evolution in the business and human rights. Lopez L. (Coord.) and other, “Autonomy and heteronomy of the social responsibility of the company”, pp. 1163-1199, Editorial COMARES, (Granada, 2012).
- Lamb, C., (2011). Fiscal responsibility. Social Responsibility. In “Analysis of the quality of the information of the memories of the Ibex 35 – 72nd Edition”, pp. 1163-1199, Observatorio RSC, (Madrid, 2011).
- Lamb, C. Transparency, generators of trust verification and certification. Text base for reflection and discussion in the “Transparency Mechanisms Workshop and Certification Company in CSR”, Observatorio RSC for the Carolina Foundation, Buenos Aires, May 2007.
- Lamb, C. (2004). The low-cost health assurance systems as tools for development. In slope, M. and Galindo, TO. (Coord.) and other, “Microfinance, instrument of development between Europe and Latin America”, pp. 141-173, Publicaciones Universidad Pontificia of Salamanca, (Salamanca, 2006).
- Lamb, C. (2004). Corporate Social responsibility: The relationship with stakeholders. In slope, M. and Rodriguez, L. (Coord.) and other, “Social Responsibility”, pp. 229-260, Publicaciones Universidad Pontificia of Salamanca, (Salamanca, 2004).